Stone Temple Pilots > Stone Temple Pilots News

Stone Temple Pilots vs Scott Weiland court case discussion topic

(1/11) > >>

Jim The Stimulator:
I think this is a new interview:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/interviews/interviews/scott_weiland_now_my_lyrics_are_not_all_about_me_and_my_apathetic_views_of_life.html?utm_sourcedlvr.it?no_takeover

--- Quote ---"Parachute" was a great example of a beautiful Scott Weiland melody. How do you know when you've found the perfect melody for a song?
Well, first of all some melodies come right away while you're sussing out the song. And some melodies I have to sit with the song a little bit and think about what fits the best. Usually you know when you lock onto something and you just get that feeling that you're in the right direction and on course with that and you continue. When you feel that feeling of being inspired, you kinda know you're on the right path.
--- End quote ---

Slither:
"You've described the music on the album as being both retro and modern. How did you achieve that?"

"Yeah, it's like retro modern."

I love this guy.

disasterami:
Awesome interview, great questions & so many! :D Thanks for dat Jim!

Chris Pepper:
Great interview.  Legal items behind them.  Great news.

Sklashboombash:

--- Quote ---"Talking about old fans and new fans, what are your feelings about Chester Bennington replacing you in STP?"

"Umm, I really don't think about it that much. It's like our legal suits we had going are way behind us now. They're doing what they're doing and I'm doing what I'm doing and I wish them luck. "

--- End quote ---

So does that mean all the legalities are over?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version