Stone Temple Pilots > On Tour

May Australian Tour Prospects?

(1/3) > >>

Toxic34:
Right now, as of this moment, STP is scheduled to return to action for a small series of Australian dates with Bush and Cheap Trick starting April 30.

Given that ANZ is almost COVID-free, the prospects of the tour going forward are highly likely.

But as for the shows themselves, what would they be like? After all, the planned acoustic Perdida tour was short-circuited even before lockdown.

Will the band play any of the songs from the album, and if so, will any be acoustic or electric? Or have they completely moved on and will only stick to the hits with Scott and some songs from S/T 2018?

Blue:
With a triple headliner set, I think the best we can hope for is maybe an acoustic/electric version of Fare The Well and maybe one or two classic deep cuts, maybe they might break out something like Naked Sunday or Kitchenware after the Core and Purple shows last year.

But with them having been off the road for over a year and these being triple headliner shows, I can only imagine they'll mostly stick with the big hits.

Toxic34:
There was a Purple webcast show too?! I had absolutely no idea.

Blue:

--- Quote from: Toxic34 on April 14, 2021, 08:57:12 PM ---There was a Purple webcast show too?! I had absolutely no idea.

--- End quote ---

Yup...  October last year. You can watch the performance (and rewatch the Core show) with a free trial of The Coda Collection if you have Amazon Prime Video...

Blue:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4245377968819939&id=1745965702094524

Tour postponed, again, to 2022

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version