May 11, 2024, 10:41:10 PM

Author Topic: 2015-04-28 - Corpus Christi, TX - Brewster Street Ice House  (Read 18019 times)

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Re: 2015-04-28 - Corpus Christi, TX - Brewster Street Ice House
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2015, 04:56:54 AM »
Come to think of it guys........  Now I know why this all looks so familiar.  Please tell me if you think I'm way off the mark here but.....Have any of you ever spent time with someone who got drunk and then took Xanax?  I have and that's exactly how he seems to me.  It's in his movements and that scene with the coat.

I have no clue if Scott takes Xanax, but considering all the unfortunate shit that's happened to him in the last 8 years or so and especially considering Jeremy's recent death; I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility for him to take it.

Scott did mention anxiety problems in a recent interview.... Wouldn't be at all surprised if he had a prescription for xanax.

That combination can definitely turn people zombie-ish..... Don't want to really speculate though. Alls I knows is Scott isn't 100% and I hope the people around  him are able to help him out of this funk.

He was doing so well for a while.....
Bleeda blooda

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2015, 04:57:32 AM »
Richard Patrick just posted the video on Twitter like that somehow going to help

Lol, I KNEW that guy creeped on this site.
Bleeda blooda

PigsinZen

• Hickory Dichotomy
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Superman with Silvergun
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2015, 05:05:21 AM »
Richard Patrick, show your face LOL. Comment like a real member!

sonofthecastle

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2015, 05:07:11 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2015, 05:08:15 AM »
Come to think of it guys........  Now I know why this all looks so familiar.  Please tell me if you think I'm way off the mark here but.....Have any of you ever spent time with someone who got drunk and then took Xanax?  I have and that's exactly how he seems to me.  It's in his movements and that scene with the coat.

I have no clue if Scott takes Xanax, but considering all the unfortunate shit that's happened to him in the last 8 years or so and especially considering Jeremy's recent death; I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility for him to take it.

Scott has like 4 different prescriptions...  Doesn't take the ones that are meant to help him in the first place. He replaced dope with alcohol like every heroin addict does. Anyone can have at least one drink or two and say that they're not alcoholics, but mixing them with prescriptions is a completely different story.

We can discuss this on and on. Nothing is going to change. The people who have been with him at his lowest are no longer with him. Dean, Robert, Eric, Slash, Matt, Duff, Dave, Doug, Mary, etc..  His behavior can't be tamed, and it's simply because he can get away with it every time. More power to him I guess.  I sure as hell know I won't be paying for a ticket.
If you only knew..

PigsinZen

• Hickory Dichotomy
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Superman with Silvergun
    • View Profile

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2015, 05:19:41 AM »

He replaced dope with alcohol like every heroin addict does.

Hearing that hits me somewhat hard man.  Only because in my experiences I find that to be absolutely true.  Yes this thread's topic is Scott, but more than anything it's making me think about people I know from my own life. 

Drew06

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2015, 05:20:38 AM »
Yikes this is hard to watch.

I just saw him live in march and he was not this slow and pale.

On a side note Joey and nick sound fucking great. No idea how scott is able to keep them on board.

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2015, 05:23:07 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

This is the first good laugh I've had all night.  Great delivery!!!! 

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Bleeda blooda

Drew06

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2015, 05:39:25 AM »
Tonight's show:

https://instagram.com/p/2FYkCAwrnc/

https://instagram.com/p/2FZ5JwQro-/

Def sounds better. Regardless he is no shape to be doing 4-5 shows a week like he is right now.

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2015, 05:40:59 AM »
Tonight's show:

https://instagram.com/p/2FYkCAwrnc/

https://instagram.com/p/2FZ5JwQro-/
No one says shit when he sounds good, but when he has an off night he's on deaths door

pieceofpie6661

• Flight Attendant
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2015, 05:45:51 AM »
Hi everyone,

None of you may know me but I'm a huge STP fan and I've been reading this forum for quite a while now, I rarely post though (finishing high school, don't have a lot of time haha). I've seen STP w/ Chester recently in LA and Scott at his listening party in Hollywood a few weeks back.

Anyway, I saw these videos and immediately came here where this thread had already been started. I have Richard Patrick's phone number and I sent that video to him, so first let's put out any rumor that he stalks this forum haha. You can choose to believe me or not but I FaceTimed with him late last year as an opportunity to watch him record the new Filter record. Anyway, once I saw those videos I sent them to him (perhaps naively) thinking that he is in a position to talk to someone who can talk to Scott to get through to him. I also messaged Scott's manager on Facebook to which he has read all my messages, but not responded (I included a link to this forum and to the videos from Youtube). As a younger, but longtime STP/Scott fan, it pains me to see him like this as I still root for him, as I'm sure we all do no matter how divided as a fanbase we are. Also, being younger, his kids are only a few years younger than I am, and seeing him in such bad shape makes me ache for his kids. So please guys, let's rally together and try and get through to Scott. Message his manager on Facebook with messages of support / concern and let's see what happens. It's now or never...this is not a game anymore, Scott is playing with some lethal fire...

pieceofpie6661

• Flight Attendant
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2015, 05:48:56 AM »
Let me also add that although he might have sounded better two nights ago, last night went beyond just monitor issues. And even when I saw him in Hollywood, while he sounded ok, he looked completely dulled and he moved around in a strange manner...as if he has aged a ton. Sort of shaky and weird...

Also is Joey Castillo really a heroin user? Any links to support that? Open to believing it if it's true, but I've only heard that here.