May 16, 2024, 08:21:43 AM

Author Topic: [CANCELLED] - Port Paradise Cruise featuring STP  (Read 8151 times)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome Raffle
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 12:49:14 AM »
Best luck!

What city and state is this??  That would be so fricken awesome!!  Bring me with if you win!
Haha you single? It's in Towson, Maryland...just north of Baltimore
She's not, I am hahaha ;)
I could be for a cruise hahaha
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

chloesdad

• Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Port Paradise Cruise featuring STP
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 03:18:00 AM »
STP will no longer be apart of the Port Paradise Cruise.

kshamrock20

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 04:05:34 AM »
What? Why?

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 02:15:59 PM »
aww man i would have been pissed if i had paid for that!  I wonder whats going on with them?
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »
aww man i would have been pissed if i had paid for that!  I wonder whats going on with them?
This was supposed to be the 4th, they're now playing the 5th here, well not exactly here.
This tour is getting so crazy and confusing.
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 11:13:44 PM »
This was supposed to be the 4th, they're now playing the 5th here, well not exactly here.
This tour is getting so crazy and confusing.

Yeah, what's the deal..... Hopefully they don't start cancelling the dates down there next....
Bleeda blooda

Westenn

• Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: [CANCELLED] - Port Paradise Cruise featuring STP
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2015, 04:18:32 AM »
I know this is old, but I was thinkin' of something & it reminded me of this...I remember I found out about this B4 it was announced cuz a good friend of mine was hired by Bud Light 2 set up on the Island, he owns a business & have done many things w/ Bud Light...I was stoked, party on an Island w/ STP...then, they said Weezer or somebody else was doing it...I was pretty new 2 the Internet & FB so I wasn't used 2 the negativity it produces, but I went on 2 the Bud Light FB page & comments were like, "STP got cancelled cuz Weiland is an Alcoholic"  I replied something like, "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard cuz this is a BOOZE Cruise sponsored by Bud Light, makers of Products that cause Alcholism...if anything He should sue them 4 making Products that caused His Alcholism"   the Page went off on me...the one I remembered the most was some girl said, "B*h, U show up on this Cruise, I'll throw Ur a$$ overboard"   sooo, funny & the page kept deleting my comments...

8) :-*
And I Got U 2 Paint the Roses on My Grave