May 31, 2024, 02:23:21 AM

Author Topic: Dave Coutts hope you read this blog  (Read 7786 times)

chrisinger

Re: Dave Coutts hope you read this blog
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2016, 06:14:45 AM »
I can't wait for this shit show of disrespect to the legacy of my all time favorite band to end. Hopefully the new record and tour flop and the deleos finally let it die like it should have before they hired Chester.

And your dumb ass asked me if I was bitter??? Step off motherfucker.
Dude I'm not the one constantly personally insulting people....

You just did! Put down the bong genius, you lob it up I'm spiking it. I didn't ask you to respond to me, so put up or shut up.
Uhh what was my insult?? You've encouraged me to start though. I'm just curious as to why you are taking things so seriously when you clearly have no shot unless then deleos hearing is permanently damaged from years of loud music.

There you go, you did it again, where is your fucking submissions bitch?
Again?? That was my first one and I said I was going to do it before I did... And I'm not submitting because I don't want to contribute to this karoake American idol trainwreck. I will give your credit for being brave enough to put your name next to your submission though. Kudos, that takes balls

Just like I thought, another balless, cum sucking cockmaster, with nothing invested in this but his deepthroating mouth. Sit your bitch ass down. Anything you even mutter faintly means exactly jack and motherfucking shit. I am not sure I would ever want to play for you bastards, you schizoid panty wastes.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 06:17:06 AM by chrisinger »

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2016, 06:17:43 AM »
I can't wait for this shit show of disrespect to the legacy of my all time favorite band to end. Hopefully the new record and tour flop and the deleos finally let it die like it should have before they hired Chester.

You just did! Put down the bong genius, you lob it up I'm spiking it. I didn't ask you to respond to me, so put up or shut up.
Uhh what was my insult?? You've encouraged me to start though. I'm just curious as to why you are taking things so seriously when you clearly have no shot unless then deleos hearing is permanently damaged from years of loud music.

Again?? That was my first one and I said I was going to do it before I did... And I'm not submitting because I don't want to contribute to this karoake American idol trainwreck. I will give your credit for being brave enough to put your name next to your submission though. Kudos, that takes balls

Just like I thought, another balless, cum sucking cockmaster, with nothing invested in this but his deepthroating mouth. Sit your bitch ass down. Anything you even mutter faintly means exactly jack and motherfucking shit.
Dude what are you even talking about? Respond when you have a coherent sentence. You've missed the point that I want nothing to do with this audition and think it's disrespectful that it's even happening. Go practice your reading and your vocals, both need serious improvement

chrisinger

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2016, 06:19:00 AM »

Just like I thought, another balless, cum sucking cockmaster, with nothing invested in this but his deepthroating mouth. Sit your bitch ass down. Anything you even mutter faintly means exactly jack and motherfucking shit.
Dude what are you even talking about? Respond when you have a coherent sentence. You've missed the point that I want nothing to do with this audition and think it's disrespectful that it's even happening. Go practice your reading and your vocals, both need serious improvement

Then put the bong down and read slowly.... IF YOU WANT TO NOT HAVE ANY PART OF THIS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO THE FUCK AWAY.

chrisinger

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2016, 06:20:56 AM »

There you go attacking my vocals, you couldn't sing your way out of a fucking wet paper bag, I'm willing to bet. Prove you can back up your bullshit, or fuck off you nagging cunt. Thats right... You got nothing, yeah conscientious objector. But leeme guess, you could win if you wanted too. I better be glad YOU didn't enter, sit down amature you're fucking precious.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 06:26:00 AM by chrisinger »

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2016, 06:25:52 AM »

Then put the bong down and read slowly.... IF YOU WANT TO NOT HAVE ANY PART OF THIS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO THE FUCK AWAY.
I'm allowed to state my opinion on the state of the band and who are you to tell me to go away? I've been posting here years before you started coming around regularly. And I only gave my honest opinion of your vocals when you started attacking me for my opinion.

chrisinger

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2016, 06:30:17 AM »

I'm allowed to state my opinion on the state of the band and who are you to tell me to go away? I've been posting here years before you started coming around regularly. And I only gave my honest opinion of your vocals when you started attacking me for my opinion.

Look you, like a million of you bastards have been attacking people like me, and ya know, fuck you and your hallucination of how this all should be. I owe you neither respect, nor anything else, with your brand of fucktard retorts to all this. You are a spineless jackass, with nothing but  weakass opinion, coming at me with one word brick stupid responses, to something that clearly means something to me and many, many others. You are outnumbered my friend, and I hope we roll over all you nay saying, ingrateful petty trash insulting musicians, when there is no proof you know what that word means, scared little bitches with no quarter.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 06:31:59 AM by chrisinger »

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2016, 06:35:35 AM »

Look you, like a million of you bastards have been attacking people like me, and ya know, fuck you and your hallucination of how this all should be. I owe you neither respect, nor anything else, with your brand of fucktard retorts to all this. You are a spineless jackass, with nothing but  weakass opinion, coming at me with one word brick stupid responses, to something that clearly means something to me and many, many others. You are outnumbered my friend, and I hope we roll over all you nay saying, ingrateful petty trash insulting musicians, when there is no proof you know what that word means, scared little bitches with no quarter.
I didn't attack you until you attacked me.

chrisinger

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2016, 06:41:34 AM »

[/q

And with that my thick friend,this is where I bid you adieu.. Farewell, fanboy panty sniffer, I have kicked your ass, all over the place on here, but alas, I have to go play an after hours gig. I will invite all the attendees, to join you in a refrain of, oh my GOD> Chris sucks so bad he is going to trash my metrosexual crush on STP. Don't wait up for us boo boo, it might be binky time for you before we get back. Kisses...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 06:43:39 AM by chrisinger »

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2016, 06:46:27 AM »

[/q

And with that my thick friend,this is where I bid you adu.. Farewell, fanboy panty sniffer, I have kicked your ass, all over the place on here, but alas, I have to go play an after hours gig. I will invite all the attendees, to join you in a refrain of, oh my GOD> Chris sucks so bad he is going to trash my metrosexual crush on STP. Don't wait up for us boo boo, it might be binky time for you before we get back. Kisses...
Cool, good luck chasing the glory you couldn't achieve in the prime of your life with your own songwriting by trying to coattail a legend as part of your midlife crisis

chrisinger

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2016, 06:51:30 AM »

[/q

And with that my thick friend,this is where I bid you adu.. Farewell, fanboy panty sniffer, I have kicked your ass, all over the place on here, but alas, I have to go play an after hours gig. I will invite all the attendees, to join you in a refrain of, oh my GOD> Chris sucks so bad he is going to trash my metrosexual crush on STP. Don't wait up for us boo boo, it might be binky time for you before we get back. Kisses...
Cool, good luck chasing the glory you couldn't achieve in the prime of your life with your own songwriting by trying to coattail a legend as part of your midlife crisis

Ah yes, how wrong you are again, but sigh... You are good at something aren't you. We have original music. It is much harder than the tarty pop music you are used to. Even a tad more Tool inclined if it resembles anything, but you most likely can't even begin to wrap your pea brain around that. Coattail? Hahaha, Snott Squealand ultimately had the soul of a clown, which forced him to blow it every fucking time. He spit in the face of his craft and you too, but I don't expect the weak minded to understand, so in that respect you are more like Scott than I ever want to be. Good luck to you, if you know what that means, you'll need it you little fucking pussy fart.

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2016, 06:57:16 AM »

[/q

Ah yes, how wrong you are again, but sigh... You are good at something aren't you. We have original music. It is much harder than the tarty pop music you are used to. Even a tad more Tool inclined if it resembles anything, but you most likely can't even begin to wrap your pea brain around that. Coattail? Hahaha, Snott Squealand ultimately had the soul of a clown, which forced him to blow it every fucking time. He spit in the face of his craft and you too, but I don't expect the weak minded to understand, so in that respect you are more like Scott than I ever want to be. Good luck to you, if you know what that means, you'll need it you little fucking pussy fart.
And where have those original tunes gotten you? To being old and trying to cash in on a career built by someone who you think has the soul of a clown. You must be proud

chrisinger

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2016, 07:02:28 AM »

[/q

And where have those original tunes gotten you? To being old and trying to cash in on a career built by someone who you think has the soul of a clown. You must be proud

Really, now I'm wasting phone battery on your pussy ass on the ride over. He is dead you fucking bitch, you admitted you were going to ride his coattails yourself, fuck that dead fucjker. As it is, I don't want to play for fucking retarded fans like you for any amount of money. They can have you load of utter shit, and yeah I am playing until I fucking die you fucking bastard. You will get yours you fuck. Sweet dreams you half dead motherfucker.

JBattista

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Favorite Flavor: Watermelon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2016, 07:04:00 AM »
this went downhill

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2016, 07:05:09 AM »

[/q

Really, now I'm wasting phone battery on your pussy ass on the ride over. He is dead you fucking bitch, you admitted you were going to ride his coattails yourself, fuck that dead fucjker. As it is, I don't want to play for fucking retarded fans like you for any amount of money. They can have you load of utter shit, and yeah I am playing until I fucking die you fucking bastard. You will get yours you fuck. Sweet dreams you half dead motherfucker.
Where did I say I was going to ride his coattails?

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2016, 08:01:08 AM »
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.

And stop quoting each other. Repeatedly quoting long stupid posts like you two have been doing increases the cost to host websites exponentially.

Just give it up, stop replying to each other. You can both pretend you won an argument on the internet to feel good about yourselves. ::)
Bleeda blooda