May 19, 2024, 11:41:39 PM

Author Topic: Found: Supposed to be a Scott Interview  (Read 620 times)

Westenn

• Pilot
    • View Profile
Found: Supposed to be a Scott Interview
« on: June 01, 2022, 04:08:08 AM »
I was cleaning up my laptop and came across this.  I forgot I started it.  I got the idea when Scott did the show at the Grammy Museum.  For some reason, I thought we could ask him questions.  I then thought to interview him but he never came home. These are the questions I was working on to ask him. I, of course, have more questions but there is no point in finishing.  It would have been great if I could have done the interview with all members of STP. 

Questions No one would ever ask

1.   Did you ever solve the Rubik’s?
2.   When dressed as Duran Duran, at anytime, did you go into the school cafeteria and sing, “Hungry like the Wolf”? Did you sing it for the pizza delivery guy?
3.   When you were poppin’ n lockin’, did you ever breakdance down into a windmill?  Were you wearing parachute pants?
4.   Pop Rocks and soda?
5.   Aquanet super hold?
6.   Did you do the Hustle?
7.   When you played D&D, were you in character or character costume? Favorite & Worst story quest
8.   Top or bottom locker?
9.   Atari or Intellivision?
10.   Coke, New Coke or Pepsi?
11.   What did you really think of Guns n Roses? Did you ever think you would be like them?
12.   What if you didn’t make it?
13.   Do you have a first painting in storage?
14.   What was the name of your first song you wrote?
15.   Collar up or down?
16.   Pants inside or outside socks?
17.   Rolled up suit jacket, Members Only or Letterman jacket?
18.   Steve Austin or Stretch Armstrong?
19.   Luke or Han Solo?
20.   Did you cry during E.T.?
21.   Did you get into singing “St. Elmo’s Fire”?
22.   What was your reaction when Darth Vader told Luke he was his father?
23.   What did you think of the Kiss Movie about some Amusement Park? Can you sing “Beth”?
24.   Pick a Breakfast Club member and why?
25.   Ever wear neon anything?
26.   Ok, so you’re into David Bowie? What was the one song that changed your views on music and started the journey you are now on today?
27.   Any reflection on your artistry that can propel you into the future of music?
28.   What future do you see as an artist in music? Has it become too mainstream and so accessible that there is no future other than AI sounds?
29.   What is the worst song you feel you wrote?

And I Got U 2 Paint the Roses on My Grave