June 15, 2024, 09:58:54 PM

Author Topic: Chester Bennington SUICIDE?¿??¿?¿¿?!!  (Read 14718 times)

The Action Girls

• The ORIGINAL Melody Man
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Is she fighting for air?
    • View Profile
Re: Chester Bennington SUICIDE?¿??¿?¿¿?!!
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2017, 03:32:00 AM »
Just wanna inject my thoughts, Chester was murdered just like Chris was. They were killed because of information they knew and planned to release over the coming months.
Back for another one

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2017, 11:20:40 AM »
Do you get kicks trolling boards with moronic conspiracy theories about people that tragically succumbed to depression?

You are a piece of fucking shit, mate.

IMJ

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Wave1Collectibles
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2017, 02:14:07 AM »
Do you get kicks trolling boards with moronic conspiracy theories about people that tragically succumbed to depression?

Conspiracy theorists derive a sense of self importance and hopefulness from their conspiracies.  To them, knowingly or not, if conspiracies exist then they get to be one of the "special ones" in society who "get it", rather than the rest of us "sheep". The hopefulness comes from "knowing" that there is more going on than meets the eye, and so if their conspiracies can be made true by their words, then perhaps other magical things happen too.

It's like the people who insist that unclothed grey aliens peer into their windows at night and abduct people. Because clearly it makes sense to those believers that an advanced society, who has mastered intergalactic travel and all that that entails, would come here secretly to run around a farm naked at night peering into windows.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:28:50 AM by IMJ »
STP Shows: 12/12/1996 | 10/12/2001 | 05/17/2008 | 05/22/2008 | 03/20/2010 | 08/20/2010
CheSTP Shows: 04/23/2015
JeffTP Shows: 09/26/2019
Velvet Revolver Shows: 05/19/2004 | 11/21/2004 | 04/29/2005 | 08/13/2005 | 05/10/2007 (w. Slash signed Setlist) | 08/28/2007
Scott Weiland Shows: 05/10/2014 | 11/20/2015

The Action Girls

• The ORIGINAL Melody Man
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Is she fighting for air?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2017, 05:53:42 AM »

First off, MATE, who the fuck would troll a message board making outrageous comments like that if it was not true? Suicide in any manner to anybody is tragic and devastating. But it's a lead that has been proposed (seriously) and has yet to be proven wrong. Considering the likes of other situations with questionable deaths (for example, David Ferry), I'd say it's too early to write it off as a possibility.

Secondly, if you're living and breathing in 2017 and you don't at least question the news stories put out by mainstream media by doing your own investigations, doing the research yourself, then you need to get your head checked. With the insurmountable evidence to the contrary in so many cases, you gotta be living under a rock if you still deny other propositions put out by sources.

I am deeply hurt by both Chris and Chester's deaths. Chris Cornell is my idol. I can't just completely disregard something so fucking serious and disgusting just cause it's abhorrent. It's at least something that should be considered seriously by the authorities.
Back for another one

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2017, 07:00:35 AM »

First off, MATE, who the fuck would troll a message board making outrageous comments like that if it was not true? Suicide in any manner to anybody is tragic and devastating. But it's a lead that has been proposed (seriously) and has yet to be proven wrong. Considering the likes of other situations with questionable deaths (for example, David Ferry), I'd say it's too early to write it off as a possibility.

Secondly, if you're living and breathing in 2017 and you don't at least question the news stories put out by mainstream media by doing your own investigations, doing the research yourself, then you need to get your head checked. With the insurmountable evidence to the contrary in so many cases, you gotta be living under a rock if you still deny other propositions put out by sources.

I am deeply hurt by both Chris and Chester's deaths. Chris Cornell is my idol. I can't just completely disregard something so fucking serious and disgusting just cause it's abhorrent. It's at least something that should be considered seriously by the authorities.

Insurmountable evidence?  Um...no.  I'd believe the "they were more than friends" rumor/gossip waaaay before I would even subscribe to your level of crazy conspiracies.

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2017, 08:47:52 AM »

Conspiracy theorists derive a sense of self importance and hopefulness from their conspiracies.  To them, knowingly or not, if conspiracies exist then they get to be one of the "special ones" in society who "get it", rather than the rest of us "sheep". The hopefulness comes from "knowing" that there is more going on than meets the eye, and so if their conspiracies can be made true by their words, then perhaps other magical things happen too.

It's like the people who insist that unclothed grey aliens peer into their windows at night and abduct people. Because clearly it makes sense to those believers that an advanced society, who has mastered intergalactic travel and all that that entails, would come here secretly to run around a farm naked at night peering into windows.

That's quite insightful, and I agree.

foou33

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2017, 07:14:42 PM »

by doing your own investigations, doing the research yourself, then you need to get your head checked.

So after personally examining Cornells hotel room and Chesters house what evidence did you find? What did their friends and relatives tell you?

Flyingmerpa

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2017, 08:08:08 PM »

With the insurmountable evidence to the contrary in so many cases......

Could you provide some sources please?  And not the "source" that Podesta looks like Chester.

hahninator

• Pilot
  • Read between the lines...
    • View Profile
    • LPLive
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2017, 03:41:47 PM »
Truly the saddest, most tragic event I've been through in life. Really couldn't believe it in July and still can't. Had tickets to 4 shows on the (then) upcoming tour for July and August. Have seen LP over 30 times... STP with him a few times. I also feel really bad for the STP members, and of course LP.

I flew to LA to see the LP Hollywood Bowl memorial show they did. 3 hours of music with a lot of guests. Really special night...but wish the STP guys had joined for something. Robert is really struggling with Chester's passing still so I can see why they didn't do it. Robert and Chester were very close friends.

For those looking for an explanation... it was a series of events that sent him into an even worse depression each time. In January 2015, he broke his ankle on tour and had to cancel pretty much an entire LP North American Tour (save for the 3 shows they got through...glad I saw the first 2). It made him really depressed to have to do that. Then, a few months later he had to pull out of STP and that was quite upsetting as we all know he loved STP dearly. Weiland died that fall, who was one of his idols.

In 2016, his best friend outside of music tried to kill himself... didn't succeed but had lasting damage. Made Chester even more depressed, and he relapsed (first time in 10-11 years). Didn't know about rehab until his ex-wife ran her mouth to the press, but it explains why he was rarely in the studio with LP in 2016. So Linkin Park took the year off, he went to rehab and came back to make the album. Seemed alright, probably was doing alright, bam LP releases the album which goes #1. A few days before that, Cornell dies. No idea how he didn't cancel the Kimmel performance, but that really messed him up AGAIN because he was very close with Cornell but the wives were especially close. And of course he died on Cornell's birthday.

LP... they roll across Europe on their largest European Tour in the band's history. Big crowds, big shows, headlining a lot of festivals, etc... good to go. Chester in great shape at the Meet & Greets, having a good time on tour is what it seems. And just a week or so later, he's gone. It's impossible to understand.

Really sad period of time.

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2017, 04:26:35 PM »
Thanks for the explanation. It didn’t make much sense to me until now. It’s still shocking though. Chester never struck me as the type who would do it, but I guess those are the types of notions we need to break through in today’s society. It can happen to anyone. My best friend from high school killed himself, and he was the same way — happiest, most fun-loving dude around, the last person you would expect. Again, it can happen to anyone, even the most seemingly positive and successful people. Look at Robin Williams. Fuck. It’s all very sad.

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2017, 06:25:50 PM »
Thanks for the info. Some of what you mentioned, especially the passing of Scott and not continuing with STP, was in the back of my mind, as substantial events in his last couple of years.

It really saddens me to listen to LP...it turns my stomach actually...surprisingly even more than STP. I think I had been relegated to the fact that Scott was on a slow path to the end. Chester, on the other hand, was such a surprise, especially on the heels of Cornell.
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

MAJOR METAL

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
If you should die before me ask if you could bring a friend.
Pick a flower hold your breath and drift away.