June 16, 2024, 06:10:26 AM

Author Topic: Merchandise  (Read 59125 times)

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Merchandise
« Reply #435 on: August 27, 2011, 07:32:17 PM »
I just bought this 1994 Purple Tour shirt on ebay.  It is a little faded, but I think it is the coolest shirt ever how it has the kid on the dragon and the grey behind it...chasing the dragon. 

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 28, 2011, 02:58:06 PM »
I just bought this 1994 Purple Tour shirt on ebay.  It is a little faded, but I think it is the coolest shirt ever how it has the kid on the dragon and the grey behind it...chasing the dragon. 

Anything on the back of that shirt?

BrandoKommando

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 31, 2011, 09:52:11 PM »
If it's the one I have, it should say "Stone Temple Pilots" and below it "1994 tour".  I got mine from
a friend who was into STP at the time.  Little did I know I would have people asking to buy it off my
back for a hundred bones years later!

-Brandon
"I was a SUPERMAN, but looks are deceiving."  - Scott Weiland

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 18, 2011, 07:41:10 AM »
Dude I fuckin ordered the shirt on July 10th and still haven't received it.   They sent me the confirmation email and there was a pending transaction, but the transaction has since disappeared.  So they technically haven't charged me, but I don't really feel like getting into a whole correspondence right now.   Their loss I guess...

LMFAO. I just NOW get an email (5 months later) that they have just shipped my order.   I guess they forgot about it, but probably discovered it during their end-of-the-year accounting.  Of course, I don't even want to spend the 30 bucks on it now, cuz I didn't get charged before.  I think I'm pretty sure Scott runs that site lol

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 18, 2011, 03:00:25 PM »
I am just glad that they have more shirts for chicks..Used to be that you either had a mens shirt which fits weird or had to wear something that said hollywood bitch on it lol
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫